Your Ad Here

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Words & Music by: keltz

Keltz, is known to many as a respected movie uploader in the net... But there are other sides of his being that needs to be discovered... and that is his craftmanship as an aspiring musician... Started playing guitar at the age of 9 & have joined several singing contest to further enchance his musical abilities... During his teenage years... he has been a member of several underground rock bands as either a vocalist, lead & bass guitarist. He is also capable of playing drums /percussions and keyboards. His main influences are Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Led Zep, Jeff Buckley, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Aerosmith, U2, and The Beatles.

Here are some of his work during his journey as a single performer... The following songs were recorded back in 2004 as a Demo... It's not professionally premastered & no effects were added on the songs... Just pure acoustic recording! Hear it & give your honest comment about the song... It will be really helpful to me to have all your feedbacks... Thanks!


"Endlessly"
by: Leur-J Nunez

So far, I live lonely without your shadow
These indecisions all throughout life convictions
For all I've been through's, making out songs of sorrows
And if you would need me, would you accept me truly?

Silence, is where I've kept all my sad emotions
But eyes couldn't lie, So I must come out from hiding
For all I have gained, was far beyond hopeful visions
And if you would feel me, we could be, honestly...

CHORUS 1:
Say you want me for tomorrows
I'll be there where you stand
Embrace you through rain or shine
Stay awhile and I will follow
We'd walk through this glass of sands
Until the end of time...

Somehow, I've lived life as to what it is for...
My pains and trials have made me a better man
For all I have learned, through lessons in life I will change
And if you would take me, we could be, faithfully...

(Repeat Chorus 1)

BRIDGE:
And if you would need me,
If you would feel me,
Take me I'd change... take me I'd change...

(Repeat Chorus 1 then)

CHORUS 2:
Say you want me here forever
I'll be your wings and fly
The knight in your dreams that shine

So far, I live lonely without your shadow
But if you would take me, we can be ...Endlessly...

click icon to download

Words/Music/Performed by: Leur-J Nunez (a.k.a. 'imacRuel1/keltz')
From his 2004 Demo recording. All rights reserved!
Click here to get a free, cool and sexy animated avatar of yourself!

"FOR YOU I WILL"
by: Leur-J Nunez

For you, I will vow to these words
For you, I will follow you through
For you, I'll be there every sunrise
For you, I'm the one meant for you

REFRAIN I:
Make a stand to make you proud, I'll sing it loud
Do and show what I have said, make you believe

CHORUS :
Don't hide, 'cos we're all born flesh naked in this world
Like a truth untold and sold, unfolds...
Outside, someone waits for you, if there's a call
I'm here to take away your tears for fears / I'm hear to take away your fear for tears

For you, I'll change my life for good
For you, I'll reach out, hold you through
For you, I'll be there when it rains
For you, here's a man that is true

REFRAIN II:
Standing at your heart's door...a poor
I wasn't that too perfect, but my soul is pure

(Repeat Chorus)

REFRAIN III:
Make a stand to make you proud, I'll sing it loud
I will take all my chances to win your heart...

(Repeat Chorus 2x then fade)

click icon to download

Words/Music/Performed by: Leur-J Nunez (a.k.a.'imacRuel1/keltz')
from his 2004 Demo recording. All rights reserved!
Click here to get a free, cool and sexy animated avatar of yourself!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i really like it, thers smth catchy in these tunes, lyrics or in the way u sing it, cant really say what it is but its pretty sweet :)
so its all thumbs up from me, hope there will be more songs to come ;)

keltz said...

Thank you very much for the good comments... If I will have enough funds... I will resume in recording all my songs & post it in here all for FREE!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

well i have played these two a lot of times over the last 2 days and i can say theyre just getting better and better for me, especially endlessly...
hope u win on lottery or smth like that so u can record whole album ;)

sabby2013 said...

very good songs mate

Earn Real Money Online...Join Now!

Valuebux!